Friday, October 12, 2007

I am a displaced kitty

I'm back online! Yeh-haw, as my cowboy friends would say.

My silly mama has been so busy since two Sundays ago.
Here's what she's been doing. I'm sure you will all agree that she needs to quit lolly-gagging around get her priorities straight. She is my employee and she has been slacking off! I do not tolerate slackers, as you know. I am very industrious. (see my cardboard box). Not that I haven't been having a blast in the meantime, but no time for blogging with her thumbs to help me.

Monday through Tuesday she can't really account for. She was probably nipped-out.

Thursday she went to the quilt shop really far away for a whole day with her mama and her auntie. They bought lots of fabrics which I will get sit on very soon! She did see my cousins Rudy and Ellen.

Then she had a visitor from Friday to Wednesday. Now, it's true that I really like this special visitor because he throws me up in the air and calls me Peachy-poo and we can have man-to-man talks about very important things. Simone loves him even more because she's his special girl. Scout is glad he's gone and life is back to normal. But, naturally, Mama likes him best of all.
They did lots of stuff and went places I don't care to go. I'm too cool for that. But the real bummer was when they were fixing the car with grandpa. Oh, woe is me. I was locked out of the garage and I could hear all of the interesting noises and wanted to know so bad what was happening. I still don't see why I wasn't allowed to help. Clearly I am certified supervisor for all human activities.

Then yesterday she was applying for some complicated jobbie thing and needed the computer real bad.

But now I'm back and ready to catch up with you all! We'll post some new pictures when Mama gets her act together. I think I might have to fire her for negligence. But I haven't figured out how I would ever blog then.

9 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi Peachman! Welcome back...We hear yoo on da mom thing. Ours is in fall cleaning mode and din't post anything fur Friday. But what would we do without her? Oh, Zippy can type but she gets way crankier den mom and won't write what we tell her.

Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Peach - glad you are back. Ghost wanted to tell Simone that she is also a one-eyed kitty. Ghost had to have her eye removed because of a nasty infection. We can't remember if we have talked to Simone before or not (Mom is kind of slow sometimes)

Kimo and Sabi said...

Glad yer back!

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

::rolling eyes:: Moms! Honestly! I understand. My OTW was 'busy' all summer and I hardly got a chance to blog or visit my friends and they practically forgot I existed! I practically forgot I existed!

Can't wait to see you at the party. Tell Simone and Scout there'll be plenty of great goodies for kitties and they should come for that if nothing else!

~Jack

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Oh! I forgot to ask! Or I think I did! Simone is a Sept Birthday kitty! Will she be one of our Guests of Honour?

~Jack

Sunny's Mommy said...

Glad you're back :-)

Parker said...

Welcome back my friend!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Dood! Glad that you're back among the blogging! Do cut your mom a bit of slack though ... It's furry difficult to find good staff.
DMM

Samantha & Mom said...

Peach I am very glad you are back! I missed you bunches! We've had company since last Thursday, so we understand. Mom gets our posts up, but doesn't let us visit everyone and almost no commenting. Bummer!
Your lonely girl,
Samantha