Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm OK! I'm OK!

I just wanted you kitties to know that I am A-OK. The wildfires in Southern California are near, but not that near. Completely the other side of the mountains toward the beach. For once, I'm glad to be a Valley Cat. We can see the smoke and the air isn't too good, but we're safe.

Mama says that I am a fool. I went outside yesterday and today (only for a little while). I was smelling so earthy that she had the nerve to wipe me down with one of Simone's stupid "calming" wipes.

I wish these FIRES would end. They are really cramping my style. Mama says I should feel sorry for the kitties and horsies and doggies that have to evacuate, but I just want to know if I can get some bar-b-qued wild conejito.

10 comments:

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We are very glad that the fires are far far away from you. Try to stay inside too - smoke can be bad for kitty lungs - an ewww, who wants to get wiped down with calming wipes?! Yuck!

Samantha & Mom said...

So glad you are not near the fires!! Did you see my costume for Skeezix's Halloween Contest?
Your girlcat,
Samantha

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Good, we'z worried bout all our catifornia frends! Mom's group has been praying really hard fur da firefighters to get dem fires unner control...mother nature needs to stop doing dis!

Ivan from WMD said...

Stay in! Stay safe!!

Daisy said...

I am very glad that you are safe! My uncle and his family life in southern California and they are still waiting to hear if they have to evacuate. It is very sad and scairty.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm glad all of you are okay. This is a horrible disaster. Please stay safe.

The Crew said...

Glad to hear you & your family are OK.

Parker said...

Oh! Stay inside! Be safe!

The Cat Realm said...

I Dare You!
Yes, It is ME, Anastasia! Karl was thoughtful enough to put the Dare out on the Day of the Dead, so I can come personally! And if you don't accept the challenge, I might just come again and haunt you, Hahahahahahahahaha!
Anastasia

Lux said...

I sure am glad you were okay - those fires were scary!