Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday Thirteen: Double Version


BY SIMONE

We haven't been blogging and here's Thirteen Reasons Why :

1. Peach hid under the bed from Wednesday until Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday in anticipation of the visitors and Friday to Tuesday in fear of them. We have no photos of this because he's a chicken.

2. Mancat Monday was destroyed because the family went to Irvine. Besides which, Peach was still hiding under the bed and sweating through his paws.

3. I kept myself busy by making a new friend, Max. He's six. He'll be starting the first grade on Tuesday.

4. I made another friend, Annie, Max's mom and my Mama's cousin.

5. I made another friend, Cameron, Max's brother. Cameron is a big Fifth Grader. Wow!


6. I hung out with the boys and they made Pizza for Everybuddy. Naturally, my hair was the secret ingredient. Yummo!
7. Scout was busy making faces, but trying to stay curious.
8. Scout has been so limbered up by her new glucosamine supplements that she has no time for blogging, only jumping on walls and climbing trees.
9. Then everyone left and we had to spend a day recovering. It's so tiring having company. But Peach really missed out. Those boys were so much fun!

10. Peach has been sleeping with his paw all funny. Who knows, maybe he broke his foot! Wouldn't that be cool! (Oh, Mama says he's just weird, his foot is fine).
11. Peach keeps insisting that he has to go outside and spends time whining when he could be blogging.

12. I've been feeling under the weather. I have a cold. I shouldn't be using the computer because I sneeze all over it.

13. It's been 108 in the shade and that's too hot to do anything!!


BY PEACH


Thirteen Reasons Why I Should Be Allowed to Go Outside

1. If we lived in Phoenix, 108 would be cool.
2. I have things to do. I gotta see a cat about a man.
3. Because I said so. WAAAAHH!
4. 108 is not SO hot.
5.I have played with every toy I own. At least twice.
6. My art work is progressing faster than usual
7. AAAHHH! I'm going crazy inside!!!!
8.I'll just attack Simone if you don't let me
9.It's ONLY 108.
10. I can attack Scout too.
11.Inside is so boring.
12. 108 is nice weather on other planets.
13. Because I said so. So there.

7 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dude, yoo shood make da other kitties play wif yoo. If yoo thunder up and down a hall, or even better some steps, yoor mom will let yoo out. Or she'll close yoo in the bathroom...

Mickey's Musings said...

Yup, you need to chase after the other kitties.Maybe plat hit'n run with yer Mom.
The 2 boys Max& Cameron have beautiful huge eyes.My Mom said so. Cats eyes are beautiful too,right?
By the way,I'm Mickey.Pleased to meet you Peach.

Forgetfulone said...

Great TT! I loved all of your pictures, too.

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Peach,I missed you. And I understand perfectly, the BabyBean and DOG were hear for over a week and I stayed under the bed or outside the whole time!! Want to go on a picnic with Tigger, Trixie, Bounce and Lucy and me? Let me know!
Purrrs,
Samantha

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are both great lists! You made some very nice friends, Simone. Peach Man, sorry that you couldn't go outside, but it's much safer indoors!

Daisy said...

Simone, it looks like you made some good new friends. I am very scairt of beans I have never met before. You are brave.

Peach, I agree that you should get to go Outside!

Jimmy Joe said...

Dooode, Peach, 108 is hot, man. If you go outside, your momma might shave you and you'll look like a geek again. Then I'll laugh at you again, hahahahaha!
(Hi Simone--I'm glad you made some friends, especially since you didn't like me very much)
Your buddy (whether you like it or not), Jimmy Joe