Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What a Week! My Mama Came Back to Me

I am sincerely repentant for the absence of my Mancat Monday Dear Peach Man Advice Column! There was a Sleepy Sunday followed by a Manic Mancat Monday and I just didn't get to post. My mama was so busy visiting with Jimmy Joe's Mama on Sunday and Monday that she forgot to do my post. Plus the innernet wasn't working too good and the "system administrator,"aka Jofish, couldn't fix it cuz Mama's computer is dumber than a dog. Then the rest of the week I was too busy hanging out with my Mama making sure she didn't leave me again.

EVERYCAT, THE BIG NEWS IS:

My Dear Mama is finally home, back with me. Finally!!!! (Ahem, as if, I mean, I didn't even notice she was gone.)
She was travelin' through these places:
She left good old Ithaca, where I was born,
Then went to Philadelphia
with lotsa shoppin' in the airport.
Then on to Las Vegas
(good thing she didn't gamble away my cat food money)

And finally to Burbank
Then home to ME!!! Whoooppee! (I mean, yeah, whatever, I'm a tuff guy, I don't need my mama!)(ok, so that's an old halloween picture, it's the best I could find.)
Now I can relax and go outside, since it's only 99 degrees, and work on my art. I've been feeling so inspired since she's been home. Look!!!

My advice column will return on Monday and I will catch up with you guys over the weekend!

7 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Welcome home Peachman's mom! Yeah, we mancats don't need our mom's (much) but, yoo know, we gotta show them love or they get all sad and stuff.

Lux said...

Oh man, what a great piece of art! Good going!

I'm glad your mama's back home!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Peach, I have been so worried about you!! And so lonely! Please come visit, we need to talk!
Purrrrrrrrs,
Samantha

Phoebe said...

It is always so nice when the people come back home from "vacation". I'm not very good at hiding it either...

Hot(M)BC said...

Yay! It's always best when the humans are home to serve you. Glad yours are back.
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

Daisy said...

I am glad your mom is back. It looks like she had lots of fun.

You sure made some good art!

LZ said...

Wait....she was in Philly and didn't come pet me??? Sigh....glad she's home. My humans are home too.

I would like to ask...What is the appropriate way to treat a returning human? I'm unclear on time frames for being mad, purring, etc.

Chase