Monday, August 6, 2007

Mancat Monday: Dear Peach Man #3

Dear Peach Man: I've been sidelined recently with a hip fracture and my beans won't let me play or do anything. Life is BORING!!!!!!!! Do you have any ideas how I could have some fun? I sure would like to meet you some day. You are my hero! Jack

Dear Jack,
You poor kitty. How did you fracture your hip? You must be one wildandcrazyguy. I have a number of suggestions. First, the innernet is your friend. You should blog, check out others' blogs, and maybe even take the IDYA challenge to make NOMSS friend. You never know who you might meet--and all from the comfort of your confinement zone. This also reduces the risk of eating, or getting eaten by, your new Not of My Species Special Friend. Then, you should spend a lot of time plotting how to get everyone back for keeping you out of the game for so long. See my previous suggestion to "Anonymous" about creating a war room. When you are well, you will have lots of destructive, ahem, I mean creative, energy to release, so you'd better have a plan. Finally, in your spare time, there is always kitty TV. Not CAT tv, which on the google turns up lots of links to local access television which is just plain BORING. Who wants to watch 10th graders do their math homework or city council meetings, huh? Nokitty I know. Instead, check out nature programs, or get this DVD from Australia called Catsize Entertainment Check out this kitty having fun at home, surely you could do this. Finally, you might like to start taking yoga classes, as you recuperate. Skittles offers them regularly.

Good luck, and good night, my friend.
Peach Man


Dear Peach Man:
My boyfuriend doesn't write me or send my messages or talk to me very much! Should I find a new boyfuriend? What should I do?
So sad!!
Anonymous

Dear Anonymous, I think you find out why your boyfuriend is not paying enough attention to you. If he is a busy mancat, he probably is too busy thinking about what havoc to wreak next, so really, he doesn't have much space in his pea-brain for mushy-gushy lovey stuff. Maybe he's just no good at it. Do you send him messages and write to him? You should a good nose sniffing session together and figure out what is going on. Worst case scenario, ask yourself, What Would Oprah Do? And go read this book:


I am sorry for your heartache and I hope your love life improves!
Purrs,
Peach Man

Dear loyal readers,
That's all for this week!! Keep sending in those questions....and have no fear, Peach Man is here!

12 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

Great advice Peach Man. It is very good and funny. How have you been? Do you still have company? You can leave messages for me on the cbox on my blog!
Yours,
Samantha

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

that's a furry impawtunt serviss yoo are purrviding. If we git any problums we'll come straight to yoo wiv them.

Daisy said...

Wow, Peach Man, you have some good advices!

Mr. Hendrix said...

D*mn I missed it. Mommy has been crazed with my being sick and my uncles party in between so I didn't get to aske my question this week. You certainly do give good advice.
Actually, I have to come up with another question cause the stoopid VET put an end to my fun. Now I have to be gassed whenever I go in (see my blog for more details). Jeez, there was only a little bloodletting, biting and violence....

You are very wise PeachMan.

Ernesto said...

Dear Mr Peach Man,
Thanks very much for the comment kindly posted over at our place. Vieena sounds and looks like the place to be! Thanks for the tip.
Cheeers,
Ernie.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great words of wisdom, Peach Man. You give good advice. :)

Did you receive my question?

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Peachman, I need some advice from you! S.O.S.o.m - Pearl

watgog said...

I don't have a question today but I just stopped by to say HI and thanks for visiting my blog.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Good suggestion~!!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Hey Peach are you going to the Chatzy party at HotMBC? The invitation is on the Cat Blogosphere. Hope to see you there!!
Samantha

Parker said...

I love your teefs!

Lux said...

I'm impressed; you are very wise.