Thursday, September 13, 2007

Peach Cannot Live By Jello Shots Alone

The late summer and autumn of my discontent is getting better. See this picture of me last week. Remember how B-O-R-E-D I was? I want you to note very carefully how many toys I have. Mama counted 8 toys, plus my box and the attack post (what most of you call, "scratching" post). This is about 1/5 of the toys I actually have. Do you UNDERSTAND now why I have been going out of my mind with nothing to do??

I have hardly had any time to blog since last week because the weather finally changed a little. Also Mama is looking for a J-O-B so she is being such a computer hog. I know what a job is, duh. I have some very important jobs. See me staking out for a day of business. I have v. imp. things to do.
Like make inspections!!! Who knows why this cone is here, but holes in the ground are very tempting. I think I want to take this cone home with me.
I am also a budding Naturalist. I have caught 1 bird per day, that makes 4 fine specimens. I started to collect them in the back yard for my forthcoming museum exhibit, but this morning they were mysteriously gone! Where did they go? No one will answer me. I will have start using state-of-art security measures to protect my specimens. Mama said she wouldn't take pictures. Actually, it was something like "dammit Peach not again!!", and lots of "eeeeww gross" and maybe some "why would I photograph rotting flesh and maggots?" What maggots? Those were quality birds, man. They just needed a few more days to mummify.


In the afternoons, I have some SERIOUS partying to do. But if I tell you who I party with and where I party, I'd have to kill you. It's down the street in the special yard. Mama isn't allowed to take pictures either. It's a secret society. My spotty lips are sealed.

Drunk on jello shots and with too much nip in my system, I have to come home eventually. Then I do things like sleep, try to chew on Ipods, pick on the girls. Nothing wears me down I tell you.

Party on, party kitties!


p.s. I was too busy partying, ahem, working, to do mancat monday. I'll try to be better next week.



P.P.S Check out My POLL

9 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Peachy, if you get bored you can come visit me and we can explore my neighborhood!
Purrrrrrrrs, your girlcat,
Samantha

Just Ducky said...

Did your mum hide the birdies on you? Not fair, how will you be able to show off your hunting skills.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yeah, sumtimes dem beans is just weerd. Say, where'd yoo get da jello shots? In our nayborhood yoo may get a brandy slush or a margarita but no jello...wate, neffur mind. Yoo can get em at Marv and Jeans.

MeezerMom said...

wow, we haf nefur hadded Jello shots.

we is furry impressed wif your box.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Whut wuz in that hole? Maybe you can hide yer birdies in there.

Daisy said...

Peach Man, you are one busy kitty! It must have taken you many hours to customize your cardboard box that way.

Jimmy Joe said...

Oh yeah, man, holes are cool. You better watch out with the birds, though, dude--they got some nasty bird funk sometimes.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Peach Man, I am very impressed by your hunting abilities! I've always been an indoor-only cat, so I don't get bored indoors. Plus I have tons of toys to play with inside.

It sounds like you are having fun in your neighbourhood!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Whoa! Did you chew the opening in da box? That must have been a lot of work. No wonder you hunt birdies-you need the protien!