Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Simone's Party Pictures

Simone's Party:



I'm dressed up and I wants to know when the party starts...those old ladies sure are slow!

I'll just work on my box in the meantime. There's always time for ART!

OK, Party People! Let's get this PARTY STARTED!!!!
Why is the Birthday Girl hiding under the car?


A reluctant birthday girl posing (this ribbon is SO STUPID)
Yay! Finally ICE CREAM! (hang on I see Peach out of the corner of my eye)
Mama here: Peach ruined the Party. He attacked Simone and then no one wanted to eat their ice cream. Scout got her fair share later (see below)
Hey!! That's NOT true. I just wanted to see if she had a better flavor than me. Simone is so touchy.



Scout feels very voluptuous in her Ribbon. Scout partied too hard. She's hung-over.

11 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Simone,I wish you Happy Birthday and hope you had fun in spite of the young whipper snapper.
Purrs,Mickey

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy purrthday - Mmmmmm, ice cream!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Lovely ribbon!

Jimmy Joe said...

Dude, Peach, you crashed your own sister's party? That's rough, man. I hope poor old Simone got some birthday ice cream later. Scoutie doesn't look like she needed any, heehee.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Samantha & Mom said...

Great pictures of the party! We like your bow Simone it looks very festive! Peach and Scout look cute in theirs, too! Peach, do you eat the cardboard in your art? And you should be nicer to your sisters! Did you see my post today? (Sam)
Your FL furiends,

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Speedy sed it wasn't furry nice dat yoo attakt yoor sisfur but he unnerstands 'bout checking out what effuryone else has. We usually just let him sniff ours den go back to eating. Yoo look furry purrty in yoor bow Simone hope yoo got some ice creem later.

Daisy said...

Those pink ribbons are very beautiful! Peachy, it might have been a little mistake to ruin the party. I am sure it was an accident, though.

JT said...

Looks like Simone had a great time on her birthday!

Samantha & Mom said...

Hey Peach, Simone and Scout, we tagged you for the 7 P's and the CatNip Meme, come on by our blog and get the information. (If you haven't already done them that is.) We also put a link to the place that we used to do our header.
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Samantha

Want to come over and watch a movie with me Peach?

Mr. Hendrix said...

It looks like Simone had fun. I'm sure you didn't mean to be snarky to her on her birthday. All is fair when it comes to ice cream.

Did you make that art box for her birthday?

I gave you an award on my blog so stop by and check it out!

Anonymous said...

Hey Peach Man! Nice to meet you!
To answer your question concerning the cat bed: I am a very tall cat. Not fat, just very tall. Everyone is always pretty impressed when he/she sees me, because I am so tall. And I am just 3 years old. It is good to have that shape, because I most often win a catfight with the cats next door.
Have a nice evening!