Saturday, September 22, 2007

Pity Party for Peach

Season's First Rain Knocks Out Power, Slows TrafficPOSTED: 6:19 am PDT September 22, 2007The first rain of the season always brings more accidents, but not as many during the rainstorm that hit Friday as there might have been, police said Saturday.


SEE THAT HEADLINE KITTY KATS??? It's raining today! What the fuzz? The sun always shines in California! That's what I heard anyway before I agreed to move here. They lied to me. Lied. Lied. Lied. Lied. YOU know what this means?? I can't go outside! What I am supposed to do? Whine Whine Whine.

Mama: Don't worry Peach, we are throwing you a Pity Party.

Scout: Peach it's game day! You know that means you gotta put on your game face. We get to stay in and sit on quilts and watch football and sew and watch Band of Brothers.
And I have a new USC blankie to sit on for game time (picture coming later, it's not game time yet, so I haven't sat on it ). It s still not game time, but I was READY and I can do whatever I want today. The day couldn't be any better than this!! I'm having a great day! Enjoy your pity party, dude.

Oh, man. It's gonna be a looonngg day.....


12 comments:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I totally can sympathize.

Daisy said...

Poor Peach Man! I am sorry that it is rainy where you live. Maybe you can figure out a fun indoor game!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Peach Man, what a bummer, but I will teleport over to see you and we can play in the rain!! Didn't you see me playing in the rain in my post on September 11. Or you can teach me how to make pretty box art work like yours!! See you in a few minutes.
Nose kisses,
Samantha
http://jcfloresinc.blogspot.com/2007/09/wet-tuxie-tuesday-with-samantha.html

Mickey's Musings said...

Poor Peach!looks like you can catch up on your sleep if you don't want to play indoor games

Lux said...

Oh man, what a bummer about the rain! It doesn't rain much here either, but when it does ... whoa!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sorry to hear that it's raining. :( I don't like rain.

You mentioned football: you mean American football, right? Over here in Europe (and in most parts of the world), "football" is what Americans call "soccer."

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We got rain here too, but that's normal in England.

Scout said...

Hi, yes I am named after the character in "To Kill a Mockingbird". It's nice to meet you!

Scout

sammawow said...

Poor Peach Man! Our mom and dad just came back from a few days in California and they missed the rain, but they heard it was coming! We're just glad they're home!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Team Tabby said...

When it DOES rain there, it really rains! That is a bummer. Thank you for stopping by our blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey peach man,
there are always lots of things to do in the housie. You could steal some food of your humans. He he!!
You could jump on the fridge and hide there. When some human comes you can make scary noises and I bet they will be very afraid of that evil fridge thingie!
Try to open doors of cupboards! That freaks your humans out, especially if you have sucess in opening them and walking in the cupboard and hide behind some stuff in there. He he!!
Perhaps you can try out some of these things.
Love

Sunny's Mommy said...

Thanks for visiting Sunny's site.

Sorry it rained in California. It's sunny here today (he's working hard lately :-p). Soon we'll have rain most of the time and it will be damp and gray and cold.