Sunday, September 16, 2007

Simone and Scout on FRENEMIES

Scout: Did you notice that picture that Peach posted on Friday? He was sitting in MY chair! Every picture ever posted of me, I'm sitting in that CHAIR with MY BLUE TOWEL.

Simone: Tell me about it. Now you've taken MY spot and I'm forced to stay awake because you snore like an oncoming train. Besides, he'll be along in a few minutes to terrorize us.

Scout: You know what Peach is, he's a FRENEMY. And I'm a Valley Cat, so I should know how to use my slang.


S&S (scowling): Oh, and we're supposed to shameless promote HIS poll and HIS mancat monday column. Just a reminder to participate. Or not. If you'd like to him fail miserably.

8 comments:

Parker said...

We know ALL about frenemies! That would be my brother Rudy who looks A LOT like the Peachman!

Daisy said...

Hey! I think my sister Pixie is my frenemy, too!

Samantha & Mom said...

Tigger and I are frenemies sometimes, too!
Purrrs from,
Samantha

The M's said...

Thank you for coming to my party, I enjoyed the entire day...Munchkin

Karen said...

I tagged you for a meme

Anonymous said...

I am the only cat in my house. I really enjoy that!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm sorry to hear you are frenemies. I hope that I will get along with a younger sibling when I get one!

Jimmy Joe said...

Hey girls--Peach needs to do mancat things sometimes. You know, wild-and-crazy-guy stuff. Sometimes you just gotta chill out and let him do his thing.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe