Saturday, July 21, 2007

Calling all cats in Distress!


Do you have a problem?
Do you suffer from General Mental Confusion, Nervous Habits, Heartaches?
Are you unsure about whether to wear to wear pink or blue this summer? White shoes after Labor Day?
Do you get dizzy when you watch too many hummingbirds?
Do kittens make you nervous?
Do you eat too much? Too little? Have you ever been accused of being a PICKY EATER, and want to know how to respond?
Bad Habits? Weird Habits?
Gerl Questions?


As we all know, it's Hard Out There for A CAT.


Have NO FEAR, THE PEACH MAN is HERE!! (and my staff...)

Submit all of your burning questions to DEAR PEACH MAN. My new advice column, which will run as part of Mancat Monday (unless something more interesting, strange, or miraculous happens--like I fall in the lake, Simone loses another eye, or Scout has kittens). Just click on the link in the sidebar or email directly to peachmansblog@gmail.com

(MY couch is more comfy!!!)

8 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

What a great idea! :) I'm sure you'll be able to provide a lot of cats with some great and helpful advice, Peach Man. :) Good luck with your advice column!

Anonymous said...

Hey I have a boy catfriend, who ignores me!! What should I do? Look for a new one?

Kimo and Sabi said...

Great idea...we will submit a question!

Daisy said...

I can't wait to read your new advice column!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

::looks around nervously:: I haf a kwestchun, but, um, when I send it in can I be nonnymouse?

Parker said...

Hmmmmmm, I have a few questions. I need to ponder this.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Peach Man - you is furry knowledgeable and smart!

The Crew said...

Excellent idea PM! There are many cats out there who have nowhere to turn for answers to important issues. You're performing a great service.

George