Sunday, July 1, 2007

You say you want a REVOLUTION


Cats of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but your collars. --Karl Manx


Come on Scout, it's time for the REVOLUTION!!

Scout: I'm sleeping.

But, it's time. We must take up the torch. Pick up where Lenin and Trotsky left off.

Scout: Shut up. You're bugging me.




KGB BAR, Bratislava (My hangout)









What kind of revolutionary are you? I have to be true to my Cossack roots.

Scout: Your what?

My Cossack-ness. I am Ukrainian you know.

Scout: That's why you are KGB.



That's right. Kotski Grupa Bezopasnosti (Cat Security Agency). We come for you in the night. When you are sleeping. When you are unawares. See the photo of our founder...a VERY bad man, who happened to be Polish. Not Ukrainian. And a bean, not a cat. You can't have everything.

Scout: How do you know all this stuff?

It's not my fault I'm forced to read all this history. Some beans just know too much. We were founded in....

Scout: I'm trying to sleep be quiet. I don't care about the history of your stupid KGB.

We learned many of our tactics from the Gestapo.

Scout: I always said you were a Nazi.

No, I am not a Nazi. I am KGB. There's a difference.

Scout: Well, I'm the CIA. I win. You lose. Now let me sleep.

11 comments:

JT said...

I had to learn a lot about law when the Feeder was in school. She didn't appreciate it when I started shredding her law books. Heh... good times.

Good to see you're educating the others.

Daisy said...

Peach, I never knew you had such a deep dark background!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Sisfurs get furry cranky when yoo wake dem up...even if yoor KGB it's not a good idea.

Tiger Lily said...

Yeah, you have to remember that your sisfur can attack you when you're sleeping.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hey! Mommakitty actually knows what a Cossack is cuz da first college she attended (Sonoma State Univ) used to have da Cossacks as their mascot! Then some activist beans thought it was a bad mascot and now they is da Seawolves (sea - wolves? what da?). Oh well, it's better than da Banana Slugs of UC Santa Cruz!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Gee, I thot Revolution was a flea/tick treatment fur aminals. I'd rather be wif the Cat Intelligence Agency, too.
An fur Kimo & Sabi - UCSB Gauchos. Oh, that really rocks - not.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Peach, mom duzzent quilt. The one Sadie is on is her Gizzy quilt from Millie's mom and Zippy is on da big bed on one dat daddy bawt. She does sew tho, she's making a pretty fancy dress for some gerl who's getting married. It is her best frends daughter and she wants a speshul dress.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

◎o◎
Thank you for sharing this information~!

Artsy Catsy said...

Hi Peach Man! Thanks for stopping in to see us. We love your blog and added you to our blogroll today. Oh, and by the way, I have spotty lips, too!

Rocky

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow, Peach Man, you are very deep. You have lived a different life that we thought. What other secrets are you hiding?
Your Fl furiends,
Samantha & Tigger

Ernesto said...

I heard two versions of the Beatles "Revolution" - one fast and angrier, one slow and well, more despondent. I'm more naturally inclined to the slower paced options usually.
Meantime, "Those Ukraine cats really knock me out, they leave the west behind..."