Sunday, July 8, 2007

Kitties for Planet Earth

Hello My Kool KATS,

Have you been following the live earth concerts? You can watch them online at http://liveearth.msn.com/ I wasn't in the mood for blogging yesterday, when the concert was in full swing, because of my embarrassing moment yesterday (of which I WILL NOT speak). Let's just say, it involved at tree, a very tall tree. And now I am truly a "tree-hugger". NO, That's all I have to say about that. It's too embarrassing and not at all manly. (To answer ArtsyCatsy's further inquiry into the tree incident)

Anyway, you should all check out the website because you can learn about things like your carbon pawprint and eco-pawprint (these are quizzes, whoohoo!), how your beans can be more green (like NOT drive their cars so much and grow more catnip in the yard, something we'd all like!), how to help our endangered animal friends, and cool things like that. And, you don't even have to read Al Gore's blog if you don't want. This whole thing is way more exciting than Al Gore (yeah, how many of you kitties had to sit through his movie??). There are bloggies from beans at the concerts too.

It's a great combo of my favorite things, MUSIC and Planet Earth.

I did my part today by going outside and fertilizing the roses. Pretty good--I'm just an "eco-apprentice", but I can get better. And my pledge gives me suggestions too!

Check it out guys!!

7 comments:

Artsy Catsy said...

Hi Peach Man! Yep, our humans had us listen to Live Earth nonstop! Hey, we want to hear about you and the tree!!

Rocky

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, you really are fast and decisive, Peach. Samantha looks nice there!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Peach Man! My beans like Live Earth too. My mommy (and therefore my daddy) are really "getting green" They plant all native plants and unplug all electronics when not in use etc.
Samantha is a very sweet girl kitty. Concatulations!
PS I looooooooooooove your ribbons for the 4th. You all looked great.

The Crew said...

Well hi everyone, glad to meet you! We read about you on Speedy's page. Too bad we missed you at the party. We were there Friday night.

Your friend
Misty (Speedy's girlfriend)

Parker said...

Hi Peach Man! Live Earth was rockin' - just like you! I tagged you for a meme - see my post tomorrow!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hi efurryone! I thought I would drop by and meetcha. I'm Abby, today I am just a little under the weather after my adventure last night at the emergency Vet. There are four other cats in my house, come on over and I'll introduce you to everyone!

~Abby the Manx

Samantha & Mom said...

Hey Peach, we tagged you for the 5 Questions Meme come on over and check it out.
Your FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger

Peach where are you?
Samantha