Friday, July 13, 2007

MEME about ME, ME

I'm finally back online. Mama up and left (on an airplane, don't know when she'll be back again...) And she took the computer with her. So I have to use Grandma's and that's not easy, specially since she can barely use it herself. But I have my vays.

I know all you cats must know the BIG news already. I have me a girlfriend (see her pretty picture). Yep, we met at the July Birthday Party. Then I went AWOL for a few days, as I said. Not my fault. Or maybe I'm just a typical guy. Meet a girl and don't call her back until she's good and nervous.

Here's my MEME from Jimmy Joe, Samantha and Parker!! Gee, a cat goes offline for a few days and suddenly he's Mr. Popular.


What were you doing 10 years ago?

I wasn’t born yet.

What were you doing a year ago?

I beamed myself across the country and waited for Mama to bring me something cool from Poland. And I harassed the squirrel on a regular basis.

5 Snacks I enjoy

Fresh French Bread (the white part), Ham, Turkey, Simone’s Vitamins, Salami(but nobuddy lets me that because, well, I don’t clean my own litter box).

5 songs to which I know all the lyrics

Only 5? I love songs!!

I am the Walrus (except I sing, “I am the Peach Man, Koo Koo Ka Choo”)

Bad to the Bone

Come Together

I’m Free (Rolling Stones)

Peaches (Presidents of the United States)

5 things you would do if you were a millionaire

Buy a farm to live on

Invest in a lizard and mouse breeding program for that farm.

Develop a Squirrel Repellent.

Make a diet pill for kitties who have a hard time losing weight (like Scouty)

Hire a team of servants (3 just aren’t enough to meet my needs)

5 bad habits

I beat up Simone

I beat up Scout

I eat yarn and string, pins, anything lying around.

I steal any treats or food that are not under lock down.

I get my paws stuck in the sewing machine.

5 things I enjoy doing

Going outside (I gotta be FREE, man!)

Sleeping in strange places (like on table legs, books, behind the computer)

Beating up Simone and Scout (just cuz it’s bad, doesn’t mean I don’t love it!)

Eating junk food.

Just being ME

5 things I would never wear again

Nope, I’d pretty much wear anything, more than once.

5 favorite toys

Simone

Mama

Blue Mouse

Twist Tie

Straw

I tag ChaChing (we all want to know more about that expensive little dude), Speedy, Zippy, and Sadie, and Oscar the Puppy Cat

5 comments:

Parker said...

Thanks for doing that! I liked learning more about you!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Peach, I'm so glad to hear from you! I was getting worried!!! The meme was wonderful and now I know more about you. Mom and dad will be on vacation next week, so we might be scarce. Mom's leaving some stuff for us to post, but we may not get around to comment much. Maybe you can teleport over and we can hang out with Tigger and Trixie!!
Yours,
Samantha

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

PEACH MAN! Hey dude! I was wondrering when your beans were gonna be back in town! Now our Mommy's HAVE to chat so we can get the ball rolling on our club!

Thanks for tagging me. This will be a fun meme. Mom was laughing at the songs because she said she could totally see you singing that you are the "Peach Man." And then the song, ""Peaches." She's a little ticked though because now she's stuck with the words, "Moving to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches." ! MOL!
Those were great answers!

Daisy said...

I would invest in your lizard breeding program! Congratulations on your very beautiful new girlfriend. You two make a great couple.

JT said...

Cool! Turkey is my favorite treat too! Yummy! The Feeders don't give it to us very often though...