Monday, July 30, 2007

Mancat Monday: Is anyone out there?

Dear Peach Man,
Is anyone out there? I love to watch your endeavors crash and burn.
Love,
Scout


Dear Scout,
Thanks. Actually you are the only one who submitted a question this week. However a quick google of "advice for cats" turned up some funny links my loyal readers may like to peruse.

1.

Useful Advice for Cats: How To Care For Your Human

2.

Expat Focus > > Forums > > Europe > > Hungary > > Safety advice ...

Safety advice for cats in rural Hungary

3.

feline advisory bureau charity uk animal advice for cats and kittenscats and kittens rescue charity cat protection league animal shelters rehoming moggies and other cat and kitten breeds in the uk.


um, eric or flynn, or anybuddy else, what is a MOGGIE???? Oh, wait. Jofish sez it is a "britishism" for CAT. There we go. I don't have to ask questions on my own advice column, no I don't. And google confirms it is a term for stray or cats of undefined breed.

Many happy returns, as the "British" say.

P-Man

5 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very interesting, Peach Man! I have a question for you for next week, so I'm off to email it now.

LZ said...

I'm working on a question for you but I haven't come up with a good one yet. Oh, and a Moggie is a term for basically a Domestic Shorthair cat. Basically a non-bred specific cat. (We have lots of British friends :))

Chase

Daisy said...

Well, Peach Man, I am sending you a question for next week!

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Well, now I'm wondering if I am a moggie? - I was a stray and I am a domestic shorthair. Very interesting.

The Ginger Darlings said...

Not a comment but a question.
I see by your profile that you are into deconstructing things. Today I was caught deconstructing a rather pretty field mouse. Woman that I live with did not seem impressed by my knowledge of mouse anatomy. Do you have any advice?
Elmo, of the three gingers