Friday, June 22, 2007

Fashun Friday

Here is my new summer wardrobe that grandma made for me. In picture one, you have my "ready for the beach" motif and in picture two, my patriotic 4th of July motif. It's still a little too big and has to be taken in (I got a small neck). Also mama woke me up from a nap to take the pictures, she's so mean. She said she didn't feel sorry for me, because I was so mean to Simone this morning when we were getting brushed and she had to take the pictures NOW. I have lots of other costumes like this with various motifs. For instance, Wild Thing/French Fries, St.Patricks/Valentines, Halloween (that's a double for one holiday, pumpkins on one side and tuxedo kitty paws on the other). I also have bowtie for New Years, and Flag Ribbon for 4th of July and other patriotic holidays. I love to dress up. It makes me feel so energized, so jazzed. Like I could conquer the world!

 

Beach Motif (Sumbuddy forgot to turn off the FLASH!)
 

4th of July Motif
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We won't ware clothes, Sadie will allow mom to put a bandana on her fur about 10 minits, den she takes it off herself. Yoo look reely nice in yoor stuff tho.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Wow you look great! I have a selection of bandannas and agree with you, fashions make me feel like one cool dude.
Love the patriotic look!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow! I like the pompoms!!!!

Hey, yoo askt this qweschun at the Cat Blog Help Center:

how do I make my own banner? do I have to download a (free) program like dreamweaver or frontpage? I only got the basics on my computer?

I just wunt to be shur I unnerstand yer qweschun. Are yoo referring to making a banner at the top of yer blog, and/or putting a pikcher there? (Like Daisy has?) Or are yoo referring to sumthing else?

Daisy said...

Peach, I did not realize you were such a fashionable cat! You look great in your summer wardrobe.

Jimmy Joe said...

Hey P--
Yeah, I got drugged. And now that I'm at Gran & Poppa's, Sophie won't come out from under the bed to meet me. But I get to play with all of her mousies!
Your BB--JJ

Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

You look great in those, (even though your nappin' was interrupted)!

Thanks for the purrthday wishes! (We still don't "act our age" either.)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Nice to meet you~!
You are a beautiful cat~!