Monday, June 11, 2007

Mancat Monday

For Mancat Monday I wanna introduze my bestest mancat buddy Jimmy Joe. That's me WIDE AWAKE as usual. I don't sleep much. I walk. And walk. And check things out all day long. You never know when a toilet might malfunction and you have to use your special toilet is running meow! Gots to keep on top of these things, ya know. Jimmy he's more of a normal cat. He knows to sleep, purr, beg for treats. I can't do that stuff. I'm awake all the time. I can't purr too good. And I don't beg for treats, I just take! Me and Jimmy are like peas and carrots. We have opposite purrsonalities. He's very laid back. Mama calls him the Great Melon of World Peace. When Jimmy's not sleeping we like to hang out and roughhouse. My favorite "move" is called "I sit on you." I fake him out and then I SIT ON him and win the round even tho he's bigger than me. I leave lots of "Peach Fuzz" and Mama and Auntie Anne get very mad that they have to vacuum up after us.
Best Mancat Buddies Story:
One time we both had to catch a mouse. But we just wanted to eat kibble instead. The humans had to catch the mouse while my Auntie Anne (Jimmy's Mama) hid in the bedroom. She hates mice. I just think they are boring. No catnip inside. Jimmy agreez.

1 comment:

Jimmy Joe said...

Hey Peach--
Thanks for the shout-out. I'm just hangin' out here with my momma. Nappin' on the bed a lot, just like in the picture. You don't always win those wrestlin' rounds, though: you failed to mention my mean headlock. I tried to start a blog, but I get really tired and have to take a nap, and Momma says she's too busy writin' her diss-er-tay-shun to help. I like reading your blog. I'm sad that you went to California. Catnip mice are the best. OK bye--Jimmy Joe.