Friday, June 8, 2007

MY FIRST POST

I juz red about Skeezix's blog and said to my mama that I had to have my own. I don no Skeezix, but his blog is cool and he liks fashion, juz lik me! I will post about my liv of fashion later. For today juz introduze myself. I am gorgeous. I am beautiful. I have the best tail of any cat on the planet. I should know. I travel and see things.

I juz got back to L.A. from THE BIG ROAD TRIP. U can see the pikturs at the website of Jofish. The best of all is the trick I pulled getting into the bed springs when Jofish and my mama wanted to chek out of the hotel. They kuldn't find me anyware. He took lots of pikturs of boring things lik the painted desert and the cadillac ranch, but there are some pikturs of ME and Simone.

Simone is the other cat. She is an OLD ladey. She is as old as dirt. Older. Older than even Scout (who is rilly old). She iz one eyed and skinny. Scout is fat. She is a blob. I lik invading her houze. Today she went on the roof. She must be suicidial . I have that effekt on peopl.

8 comments:

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Peach, nice to meet you! I'll totally introduce you on the Cat Blogosphere newspage. You'll meet lotsa new kitty friends. I'm not big into fashion like Skeezix, Daisy, Lilly Lu, Yao-lin and the others are, but I appreciate good taste.
You certainly are a handsome kitty. There are lotsa wonderful cats online. Stop and visit my blog sometime. We all love to meet new friends.

Daisy said...

Hi Peach! I read about you on the Cat Blogosphere (thanks Hendrix!). Nice to meet you. I like fashion, too. Come visit sometime!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Hi Peach, pawesome to meet ya, welcome to the kitty blogosphere!

Just Ducky said...

Hi Peach Man, welcome to the Cat Blogosphere. When do we get to see pictures of you?

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

DUDE! I'm Oscar the Puppy Cat and I think you and me are gonna have a lot of fun! I'm totally into expreme sports! Do you ride sport morotcycles, scuba dive, mountain climb, mountain bike and stuff like that? We could be a force! Right now I'm pretty light because there are some chages to my kitty family. I just adopted 2 daughters and now I'm marrying my girlcat in Las Vegas! It's going to be wild!
Stop by my blog sometime.
Welcome!
http://humbleoscar.blogspot.com

Parker said...

Hi Peach! Nice to meetcha! Weclome to the blogosrhere!

Ali & Fiona said...

Nice to meet you Peach, we think you are furry funny but should be nice to your sisters, *Looks at Ali*.

Your New Friends,
Fiona & Ali

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Meowz to you Peach Man! This is coming at you from me, Miss Peach
>(^,^)<.
It will be fun for you here! I look forward to getting to know you better...we have part of a name in common:)
Luf Miss Peach
PS: My mommy bean is German!