Sunday, June 10, 2007

Snoozy Sunday

I'm havin' fun today getting to know you guys on the Catblogosphere. As I red your blogs I added you to my blogroll. It'll get bigger as I get to know you.

Today me n' Simone n' Scout n all the humans went outside for HOURS. I was on my rope. The NO lady just doesn't understand that I need to be FREE!!! Simone n' Scout get to be free. But I'm "not to be trusted". Simone caught a dragonfly and I played with a bumblebee. Then the NO lady wanted to go swimmin' and I had to come in.

Now I'm tryin' not to be tired. I'm not I'm not. But I can't keep my eyes open. It wuz such a busy day. We're gonna have popcorn! Yum! I luv popcorn!

My mama will post a good picktur of my tail as soon as I cooperate. Not one of my better qualities.

3 comments:

Artsy Catsy said...

Hey Peach Man, Simone & Scout, we're so glad we found you cool kitties! Drop by and see us anytime!

Rocky
CEO (Cat Executive Officer)
Artsy Catsy

Daisy said...

I get to go outside on my harness and leash. But my leash is very very short. Too short. I like yours better.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Did you say you went SWIMMING? *faints* oh jeez, what happened? OK I feel better now. It must be fun going outside even on a leash. I'm indoor only, but cause of my FIV I don't get to go outside on a leash. sigh
I'm glad your sisters are settled enough to go out on their own, but a big ManCat like you shouldn't be trusted. ha ha ha