Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuxedo Tuesday: BY SCOUT


I've finally taken over Peach's blog for a day. Well, if I can manage to stay awake long enough. You know how it is. Simone (who visits Miss Peach a lot) told me about the MEME over there and I just had to do it fo my first Tuxie Tuesday. So here goes, SCOUT'S INFORMATION PLEASE

INFORMATION PLEASE!!!

1} Favorite season? I live in L.A., it's always summer here.

2} Favorite colors? Black and White (duh!).

3} Favorite room? The one with the TV, my chair, my ottoman, and my Ma.

4} Do you like dogs? Heck, NO!

5} Ever been in an airplane box? No way!!! That's for Peach.


6}
Do you have the get bathed? No way, Jose! Just you try and see what happens! Every now and then they wipe me with kitty wipes to try to help my dandruff and I HATE it. But Ma says I have enough dandruff to bread a pork chop.


7} Are you in love? Does cheese count?


8} Where would you like to travel to? Around the room and back.


9} What do you ignore? Peach. He ticks me off.


10} How many lives have you used up? Only one. When I had my kittens and then came to live in my furever home. Since then, I don't take any risks.


11} Do you have any dark secrets? If I told you, I'd have to kill you.


12} What is your favorite holiday? I don't like holidays. People come over and disrupt my routines.


13} Water or milk? Cheese.


14} Why do you blog?Uh, I just take over Peach's blog to annoy him. Plus, I'm very chatty and it's another way to express myself.


15} Are you into extremes? Do I look like a daredevil to you?


16} Favorite TV shows? The Newshour with Jim Lehrer (I like the music) and a close second, BBC News because it means, it's 5pm and time to sit down with my Ma. Other shows that Ma tells me "Scout it's your favorite show": anything that anybody is watching.


17} Are you a pesty lap cat? Oh, yes. A pesty, heavy lap cat. I resent when Ma works on her Swedish Weaving or handsewing because then there's no place for me. Except I don't like it when people wear shorts and I have to sit on bare legs. Yech.


18} Inside or outside cat? Both. I only walk down two houses to my "laughing spot", lounge on the back steps, and go out front to get the newspaper. I don't do anything dangerous. That's why I don't have to wear a leash like Peach does. I'm supposed to get more exercise because I have developed arthritis in my left leg and I limp if I sleep too long. I think exercise is overrated though, both indoor and outdoor.


19} What makes you happy? Brushing. I love brushing. Also cheese. And sleeping.


20} Your most embarrassing moment? I'm a perfect cat. I don't have embarrassing moments.



Now you know lots about me. And you can see that I should sue Peach for slander and libel if I could get organized. Me and Simone want to form an anti-Peach club, but we can't stay awake long enough to put it together. We're a lot of talk and no action. Maybe some you can help us!

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Hahahahahahaha! I would love to see a dandruff-breaded pork chop! Scout, you are funny.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We thought the pork chop wuz funny too.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, mom almost wet her pants about a dandruff covered pork chop.