Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuxedo Tuesday--NOT!

Tuxedo Tuesday--I hijak it. Scout wanted to introduce herself today, but I had an ADVENTURE last night way better than anything she has to say. And she has LOTS to say. She talks too much anyway.

I ESCAPED. I, Houdini. Nobody knows how I got out but I did and I'm not gonna tell how (then they'd know). I heard the aliens calling me around 7pm last night. And then I just had to go outside. and I DID!!! At 10pm, I banged on the door and to everybuddy's surprise, I was on the wrong side. No one even noticed I was gone. Who knows why I decided to come back---I guess I was hungry. Scout told me off when I came in. She said I smelled and that the aliens had been messing with me again. I really shouldn't listen to the aliens she sez. No good can come of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang, peach. gotta stop listening to the aliens when they call, y'know.

then again, at least they called during daylight hours this time.

also, your spelling has *well* improved. might fine job sez me.

j

Jimmy Joe said...

Dude, Peach, those aliens can turn on you. Momma says sometimes aliens invite kitties outside, but they don't tell the coyotes to go away first. You should be careful about listenin' to aliens. My cousin Cedric says someday the Mothership will take him Home (I don't know where he came from), but he waits inside until they come back for him. He keeps his tail in a weird position to pick up any alien signals. You should stay inside and use your tail. Your buddy, JJ