Saturday, June 16, 2007

Saturday Caturday

Yesterday I couldn't post cuz mama didn't even let me turn on the computer. She didn't even let me go OUTSIDE. I just had to stay inside all day. Everybody went and got in the car and gramma told Scout to "hold down the fort." Then they didn't come back til late and said it was STILL too hot for a hairy guy like me to go outside. By the time it wasn't too hot they was all sitting on the couch watchin' tv, so no way was I going outside.

It is NOT FAIR. You know who gets to go outside--SIMONE. I don't know how she gets through the door. No matter how much I cry and scratch that door won't open for me. But Simone is always on the other side of it. Mama sez Simone is more reliable. But not yesterday she wasn't. Yesterday Simone went out the back and came in the front ALL WET. You'd think she'd know that when the sprinkler goes on you run! Sheesh. How dumb is that girl? Mama laughed so hard! At first she though I pushed Simone into the water bowl (why do I always get blamed first?) but then she figured out what happened and laughed and laughed. And then gave Simone her pill. What a bad morning for Simone. No pikture tho, I couldn't find the camera. But she was wet and skinny and you all know what that looks like!

Today I get to go outside because gramma is sewing all day and doesn't want me in the way too much. Plus grandpa feels SORRY for me and takes me outside. Mama sez she feels sorry for me, but NOT THAT SORRY. She'll get over it. Maybe I shouldn't bite her feet in the morning when she has a headache. But who can resist feet under the covers?

4 comments:

Daisy said...

No fair! Simone got to go out but you did not? The injustice! But I am glad you get to go outside today. I hope you have lots of fun!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Purrrrs Simone...so mice to meet you:) We older ladies do have to stick together...your brother should not make fun of you for getting wet. He is just jelious becauz he can't go outside anyway:)
Oh yes I do love the old classic songs, Glenn Miller, Dorsey, Shaw...they don't make music like that anymore:)
I love your tabby furs...my dear, what happened to you precious eye?
I love the colors of the quilty on the photo in your sidebar...who is that bean?
I don't know why, but for osme reason I think one of your beans is German....am I wrong...could be I am an old cat you know:)
Stop by often cuz I always have some good 45's playing:)
Hugs Miss Peachy

Hot(M)BC said...

Yeah, Beans don't do too good when you bite their feet when they have headaches. Mom gets mi-graines and she's very cranky then. Glad you got to go outside today, though.
I got my name Boni Maroni from the song because I was so skinny when I came to live at the House of the (Mostly) Black Cats. You can see my before and after pictures on this post here if you want. Of course, they're kind of embarassing because I didn't have much fur when I was starving. But I'm so glad I found Mom and Grandma :) Mom sings me the Boni Maroni song and I like that.
Purrrrrrrs,
Boni Maroni

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm sorry that you didn't get to go outside. I only get to go outside on my harness or in my stroller.