Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

I LUV Musik as you know so here's the top 13 from my personal Soundtrack (just like in the movies). I'm also up for suggestions. This is only about half the songs on my 2 volume soundrack. Consider it a "Best of Peach: The Soundtrack"


1. Peaches by Presidents of the United States (self explanatory)
2. Wild Thing (ibid--learned that one from Mama!)
3. Put a Lid On It (my mama added that one cuz I meow SO loud sometimes)
4.Putting it Together (hey, art isn't easy)
5.Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake your Booty (my hunting song)
6.Stand by Your Man (cuz I'm the Peach MAN)
7.California Dreamin'
8.Mungojerrie and Rumpelteaser
9. Mess Around
10. Rock n' Roll All Nite (Those last three for singing when I knock things over and go crazy at 3 am, or as Mr. Jofish sez when I go bat****. He uses lots of bad words, but he's English so he can get away with it.)
11.I've Been Everywhere (by my Idol, Mr. Johnny Cash, also, cuz I been everywhere)
12.It's Hard Out there for a Peach. (I modified the real song to suit my needs, for those of you familiar with the version from Hustle and Flow)
13. Splish Splash (for when I hang out in the bathtub after the beans get out or watch when they are in)

8 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

So, does dis soundtrack play all day fur yoo? Cuz I wood like a soundtrack too. And no mom, it woodent be just da pulumpalump song!

Daisy said...

Oh, Wild Thing is a great song! I am humming it inside my head right now and dancing all around.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Shake, shake, shake yer booty - we luvs this one!

Catzee said...

I don't know furry much about songs but my mom liked yur list. Is Wild Thing about kitties? If it isn't it ought to be cuz kitties are wild things. Or at least mom says I act like a wild thing.

Jimmy Joe said...

Hi there Peach--
Oh boy I remember listenin' to your soundtrack. You'll have to do a Part 2 to share the rest. "Peaches" played today on the radio and we sang along and thought of you.
Your bestest buddy, JJ

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great list of songs! I really like Wild Thing and Rock 'n' Roll All Nite!

Kimo and Sabi said...

PS - fanks fer signing our stroller petition!

Anonymous said...

how about peaches by prince?

jopesche