Monday, June 25, 2007

Mancat Monday


Today I am so tired from my advenchur yesterday. That's why I wasn't online much. I went outside without my leash and forgot all about weekend blogging! Didya hear that! Sans leash! FREE TO DO WHAT I WANT, ANY OLD TIME, as the Rolling Stones say. Oh, yes. Grammy felt sorry for me. She said there weren't too many dogs out on the lake, the weather wasn't too hot, and besides, she'd be sitting there all day anyways.
Here's the trick you guys: Just get yourself all tangled up in the lead, look real pathetic, and whine. Pick the weakest bean in your family. That's how to get free! I'm telling ya.

Of course, today the door won't open and I can't figure out why. Mama said if I had a frontal lobe I could figure these things out, but I don't got one, so I'm stuck in a never-ending present. That's ok. I like my life.

I'd also like to clarify. Scout's a widebody. I some of you cats thought she was just fluffy. But she's not. She's a fatty fatty. All 13lbs of her. Here's a better picture of her girth. She's on her favorite chair with the new blue towel (it got bleach on it by mistake, so it's hers before the beans even used it more than twice).

I think I must be the only Mancat who tells it like it is. Scouty is "good gentle soul" sez Mama, but she's also big. This means she can beat me up too, when she feels like it. The other day she chased ME down the stairs. Usually I'm the boss, as you know.

Now I gotta go see if I can that door to open...

8 comments:

Daisy said...

I think I would be far too scairt to go outside without my harness and leash. You are very brave.

Um, Peach? I think since Scout can beat you up maybe you should not call her fatty. Just a suggestion...

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hi Peach, nice to meet yoo. Fanks furr dropping by our blog. We are going to add yoo to our links.
Glad yoo got to git outdoors wivout a leash. Nuffin like going "au naturel" don't yoo fink?

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Peach. We like outside. Tigger and I are outside/inside cats. And the door only opens when the Mom or Dad wants it to. Not when we want. Scout might pounce on you if you aren't nicer to her.
Samantha & Tigger

Kimo and Sabi said...

You looks like yer on a massage table!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh oh, Peach, if Scout can beat yoo up maybe yoo shoodent call her fatty. Zippy only wayze 6 pounds and she beats me up regularly. She's just meen...~Speedy

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, you are very brave to you outside without your harness and leash! I'm only allowed outside with my on, or in my stroller.

JT said...

Going outside without a leash? Did you try to make a break for freedom? Do the other cats go out on leashes too? It's hard to tell in the photo of Simone at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for stopping by the blog! We love meeting new friends!

Mr. Hendrix said...

ha ha ha Scout is pleasently plump! ha ha ha nothing wrong with that at all.

I got my heart at drsfosterandsmith.com they let you personalize it too so it has my name, number and "needs meds" cause I do need special stuff. It wasn't expensive at all and mommy ordered me toys and nip to make the shipping worthwhile.

BTW they even had red, green & gold! I think it takes a real man cat to pull off pink and you're just the kitty to do it!